Current SDK Version: 2.1.1
This guide is intended for developers who are integrating the
- Android 4.1 (API level 16)+ (when building for Android)
- iOS 8.0+ (when building for iOS)
- Unity 5.3.5 +
- The FairBid Unity SDK can only build iOS projects from a Mac - you cannot build your Xcode project on Windows.
- All Fyber products and supported mediated networks work in conjunction with Android's 64-bit architecture.
- Download the
- Unzip the downloaded files
- Add the FairBid.unitypackage to your open Unity project.
You can do this by either double-clicking the file, or following the steps outlined in the below screenshot:
In addition to integrating the
Set up your app in the network's dashboard and in the
. A step-by-step guide can be found here.
Download the SDK of the relevant network. Supported networks and their SDKs can be found here.
This file imports the frameworks required by the 3rd-party SDKs you want to integrate. For more information, see the instructions below for adding third party networks.
- Download the SDK for the relevant network.
Supported networks and their SDKs can be found here.
- Add it to the Plugins/iOS/FairBid/ directory in Unity 5.
For Android Integrations
You must add additional manifest modifications for each third party network. These entries are found by selecting your third party adapters here.
Automatic Detection and Initialization
|Initialize the SDK|